If you organize, influence or make budgetary decisions for meetings, events, incentive, business or corporate travel in the US or abroad you may be eligible to attend AIBTM as a Hosted Buyer.
Hosted Buyer registration for AIBTM 2014 in Orlando will take place in February 2014.
Please fill out the Hosted Buyer pre-registration form to be one of the first notified once Hosted Buyer Applications go live in January 2014.
What is the Hosted Buyer Program
The Hosted Buyer Program is a unique component of our show that provides top-level buyers an opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments. Qualified buyers will be the stars of the show and attend AIBTM as our guests. They will receive complimentary travel and/or accommodations and many other VIP benefits.
Become a Group Coordinator
The Group Coordinator Handbook is posted here as a process guide – please click on the box labeled “GCO Handbook” in the right column.
Bring a group of your clients as Hosted Buyers to AIBTM and once they're accepted into the Hosted Buyer program, they will enjoy free flights and accommodations. As a Group Coordinator, benefit from an array of additional promotional opportunities at AIBTM. What better way to spend time with your key customers!
Contact us for more information
Hosted Buyer Benefits
- A personal itinerary of appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies. No time wasted meeting with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
- Admittance to exclusive AIBTM networking functions and events including exhibitor events and dedicated Hosted Buyer networking
- Dedicated educational sessions for Hosted Buyers that will expand skills, knowledge and earn CEU credits.
- Complimentary air or rail travel - depending on your location to make your travel experience as convenient and time efficient as possible
- Accommodation at one of Orlando's top hotels
- Access to the Hosted Buyer lounge on the show floor with refreshments and snacks throughout the day
- AIBTM pre and post event tours of first-class US cities.
Please note: in return you will be required to attend 8 pre-scheduled appointments with exhibitors, a Destination Presentation and networking events.
Hosted Buyers Terms & Conditions
AIBTM Education For Hosted Buyers
AIBTM has dedicated educational tracks for association, incentive, business and corporate travel planners. Be inspired by unparalleled learning, thought provoking and insightful sessions that will provide a real competitive advantage.